As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just email us at [email protected]
· These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services by you (the Customer or you). We are World Visa LTD a company registered in England and Wales under number 1864123 whose registered office is at Second Floor, Atlantic House, 4-8
Circular Road, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1AG / 1 Mark Square, London EC2A 4EG, Royaume-Uni. with email address [email protected] (the Website or us or we).
· These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
· Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
· Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
· Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
· Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
· Services means the services advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
· Order means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
· Website means our website https://canadavisaave.com on which the Services are advertised.
· The description of the Services is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Services supplied.
· In the case of any Services made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
· All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
· We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
· We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
· The description of the Services in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
· The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
· A Contract will be formed for the sale of Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you.
· By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Services supplied under the Contract.
· No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
· We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
· The price of the Services and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
· You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the service.
· We will deliver the service, to the customer by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 1 day after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
· In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
· we have refused to deliver the Services, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
· after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
· If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
· If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Services or rejecting Services that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Services. If the Services have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
· The Services will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Services before accepting them.
· Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Services will pass to you when the Services are delivered to you.
Once we received a complete visa application no cancellation or return is possible.
· We have a legal duty to supply the Services in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
· Upon delivery, the Services will:
· be of satisfactory quality;
· be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Services which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
· conform to their description.
· It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
· We will provide the following after-sales service: The company will support the customer in the obtention of the travel documents.
· Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
·In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
· the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
· the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
· The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations.
· Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Services wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft profession.
· We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.